top of page


You must have the proper permits to go on a Guided ride with us in Tackett Creek, TN. It is a hunting license. Only one person per vehicle is required to carry the permit. Below you will find the TWRA website where you can purchase them. No permits are required in Bell County, KY. The same permits cover Royal Blue.


Out of State

ONE DAY-038: $37

SEVEN DAY-072 & 093: $81

ANNUAL-071 & 093: $130

Tenn State Resident

ONE DAY-036: $15

ANNUAL-001 & 093: $53

bottom of page